The Community Development Department’s Building Division is responsible for the various phases of building construction within the
Please remember to allow for a 24-48 hour lead time when scheduling any inspection. For further information regarding building permits, our processes and scheduling inspections please contact the Building Division at 630-620-5750.
The Building Division consists of:
- Keith Steiskal, Building Official, Monday-Friday from 8am - 4:30pm, 630-620-5763, Email
- Ted Klioris, Plan Reviewer/Building Inspector, Monday-Friday from 8am - 4:30pm, 630-620-5759, Email
- Hugo Viramontes, Electrical/Building Inspector, Monday-Friday from 8am - 4:30pm, 630-620-5732, Email
- Jim Pultorak, Building/Electrical Inspector, Tuesday and Thursday from 8am - 4:30pm from approximately March through November, 630-620-5760, Email
- Mike McKay, Plumbing Inspector, Monday and Wednesday from 8am - 4:30pm, Friday from 8am - 12pm, 630-620-3082, Email
- Front Counter, Monday-Friday from 8am - 4:30pm, 630-620-5750
Click here for the Before Getting Started Guide
Select this link to access handouts
Click here for the Special Event Permit application.
Special events are limited to three (3) days. Seasonal Outdoor Garden Sales are limited to three (3) months and carnivals or circuses are limited to ten (10) days. Please see our Special Event Checklist for helpful information.
If the special event involves the utilization of streets for the event, please contact William Heniff, Lombard Community Development Director at (630)620-3599 or at email@example.com before proceeding.