Upcoming Election Dates
- April 2, 2019 - General Consolidated Election
- Election of candidates for Village Trustee Districts Number 2, Number 4, and Number 5
- Election of Municipal, Park District, Library District, and School District
To register at Lombard Village Hall, please bring two forms of identification-one must have your current address. Applicants need to know their Social Security number, and naturalized citizens need to know their date and place of naturalization. Residents must register at least 28 days before an election to be able to vote in it.
Some examples of identification:
- A current and valid driver's license
- A current utility bill, bank statement, government check, paycheck
- Other government document that shows your name and address
Registrants must meeting the following requirements:
- Must be a United States citizen
- Must be 18 years old on or before the next election (or for a General Primary, must be 17 and will be 18 by the General Election)
- Must live in your election precinct at least 30 days before the next election
- Must not be convicted and in jail
- Cannot claim the right to vote anywhere else
If you are presently registered, you only need to register if you move or change your name. Voters who do not keep their registration active by voting, will need to register again.
Important Dates to Remember
Tuesday, March 5 - Last day to register or transfer a registration by mail or in person to be eligible to vote.
- March 6 through April 2 - Grace Period Registration and Voting - DuPage County Clerk-Election Division Office, Wheaton
- March 18 through April 1 - Designated Early Voting Locations
- April 2 - Voter's designated polling place
- April 4 (Thursday) - Voter registration re-opens
For more information, email Janet Downer, Deputy Village Clerk, or call her at 630-620-5741. You can also check out an Election FAQ provided by DuPage County, or proceed to the DuPage County Clerk's Election Division website.