- You Are Here:
- Feature Links
The Village of Lombard strives to ensure that taxpayers receive the maximum value of each dollar spent by purchasing quality goods and services at the lowest possible cost. All qualified vendors are encouraged to bid.
A legal notice inviting vendors to submit bid proposals will be published in the legal section of the Lombardian at least 10 days prior to the bid opening date for all formal contracts over $20,000, except where otherwise provided for in the Village’s Purchasing Policy. Bid advertisements will include the QuestCDN number, if applicable, as well as a general description of the articles, materials and/or services to be purchased or sold, and shall state the time and place of the bid opening.
All Village Bids
Although you will be able to view general bid information on the Village's bid postings, bid documents must be obtained through QuestCDN. More information is available in the next column.
Maintenance, Materials & Service Contracts
As the Village does not currently charge a fee for this type of bid document, contractors and service providers can request to receive bid documents via email.
Click here to proceed to all Village bid postings.
The Village of Lombard uses a web-based process through Quest Construction Data Network. This process delivers construction project advertisements and bid documents in a timely and cost effective way.
Project advertisements on QuestCDN and in the Lombardian will include the Quest project number which you will need to access the electronic bid documents. Benefits of the electronic delivery of bid documents from Quest CDN include:
- You may become a member of Quest CDN without cost. You only pay for the bid documents you download.
- Bid documents can be previewed without cost. You can look over the plan drawings and specifications before deciding whether to download the bid documents.
- Bid documents will be delivered in the Adobe PDF format so there is no software investment required, just the free Adobe Acrobat Reader program.
- You can print just the pages you need, helping to reduce paper waste.
- If addenda are issued, you will automatically be notified by email to return to the website to access them. Addenda may be downloaded without additional cost.
- Plan holder lists and project bid results will be available on the website.
You may contact QuestCDN at (952) 233-1632 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding free membership registration, downloading or working with the digital bid documents.