Sponsoring a Lombard community Event
The Village of Lombard adopted a policy in 2018 to permit and regulate sponsorships from private businesses for community programs and events.
Consistent with that policy, the Village of Lombard is now accepting sponsorship applications for the 2020 Cruise Nights and Summer Concerts Series.
In June, Lombard’s Cruise Nights and Summer Concerts Series will kick off its 22nd season, with 10 live outdoor concerts taking place on Saturday evenings in downtown Lombard, in conjunction with a large display of unique and antique cars.
Throughout the season, the event will draw hundreds of attendees on a weekly basis. Private businesses seeking an opportunity to connect with the Lombard community and promote their business may submit an application for sponsorship to the Village.
"1st Place" $1,000 Champion Sponsorship Includes:
- Business name and/or logo shared via the Village's media resources including:
- Facebook: Village's page and Lombard Cruise Nights Page, including a Facebook event
- Mention of business on electronic message board for the duration of the season
- Press releases to local media
- Logo and link on village website, the most commonly visited page during summer months with more than 18,000 visits between April – August 2019
- Opportunity to speak from the stage at Grand Finale Event
- Table/booth at season Grand Finale Event
- Business name and/or logo on promotional materials
"Hall of Fame" Premier Sponsorship - Includes All Season Events:
In addition to the above, the Premiere Sponsor will also receive:
- Exclusive naming rights for the entire Cruise Nights season
- Opportunity for a table/booth at the season Grand Finale
- Opportunity for your distribution of promotional materials weekly during each event
- Reserved parking space for promotional vehicle parking in Splash Parking Lot
- Logo on Village electronic message boards throughout the season
- Right of first refusal for premier sponsorship in the following year