Village Seeking Applications for Qualified Resident Volunteers to Serve on Committees
The Village of Lombard is actively seeking applications from qualified Lombard residents, who are interested in serving on a volunteer board, committee or commission.
Committee vacancies which the Village is actively seeking to fill include:
(3) Community Promotions & Tourism Committee
(2) Community Relations Committee
(1) Public Safety & Transportation
(1) Public Works & Environmental Concerns Committee
(1) Board of Local Improvements
(1) Plan Commission
(2) Zoning Board of Appeals
Learn more about each of the above committees at villageoflombard.org/committees. If you are interested in serving, please fill out and submit an application form. If you have previously submitted an application, have an application on file, and wish to be considered for any of the current vacancies above, please submit a new application.