Upcoming Public Hearings
June 6th Plan Commission
June 20th Plan Commission
- PC 22-10: 266 E. Roosevelt Road, conditional use for a proposed smoking establishment (hookah lounge)
Public CommentAll persons desiring to comment on the proposed requests will be given an opportunity to do so at the public hearing. Written statements are encouraged and will be distributed to the Plan Commission or Zoning Board of Appeals and the petitioner if received at the Village Hall, 255 E. Wilson Avenue, Lombard, IL, on or before ten days prior to the public hearing. Interested parties are also encouraged to attend the public hearing.
- PC 22-13: 405 Eisenhower Lane South, conditional use for a proposed mortuary business
- PC 22-14: 470 and 498 E Roosevelt Rd, proposed 2-lot consolidation and map amendment for Rainbow Cone
- PC 22-15: 959 N Garfield, conditional use for a proposed motor vehicle repair and service business
- PC 22-16: 1145 S Main Street, conditional use to re-establish a proposed bank with drive through
- PC 22-17: 23 W Grove and 53 S Park (Park Place), variance for a proposed 8' tall fence
- SPA 22-02ph: 3 Yorktown, proposed signage for a medical use
Written statements may be submitted in person, via mail, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Email email@example.com.