Upcoming Public HearingsDecember 19th Plan Commission Meeting
Public CommentAll persons desiring to comment on the proposed requests will be given an opportunity to do so at the public hearing. Written statements are encouraged and will be distributed to the Plan Commission or Zoning Board of Appeals and the petitioner if received at the Village Hall, 255 E. Wilson Avenue, Lombard, IL, on or before ten days prior to the public hearing. Interested parties are also encouraged to attend the public hearing.
- PC 22-26: 1300 S Main Street, Unit N, conditional use for an animal training facility (indoor only)
- PC 22-28: 255 E. Wilson Avenue and 1051 S. Hammerschmidt Avenue, planned development amendment for an addition to the Fleet Building on the Village Hall Civic Center Campus
- PC 22-29: 919 N Garfield, conditional use for an addition to an existing mortuary
- PC 22-30: 126 W St Charles Rd, conditional use for a massage establishment
- PC 22-31: 244-376 E St Charles Road and 35 S Stewart Avenue, planned development for the redevelopment of a two story animal hospital (Lombard Vet), small retail, and associated parking
- PC 22-27: Village Wide, text amendment to update and change parking regulations for non-residential uses
Written statements may be submitted in person, via mail, or via email at email@example.com
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.