Village Seeks Volunteers to Fill Current Committee Vacancies
The Village is actively seeking applications from qualified candidates who are passionate about serving their community to fill ten current vacancies on Lombard's volunteer boards, committees, and commissions.
The Village encourages residents who are interested in serving their community and who possess experience related to the committee vacancies to apply.
Current vacancies include:
- Community Promotions & Tourism Committee (3)
- Community Relations Committee (1)
- Economic & Community Development (1)
- Finance & Administration (1)
- Public Works & Environmental Concerns Committee (1)
- Board of Local Improvements (1)
- Lombard Historic Preservation Commission (2)
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis, with committee chairs reviewing the first round of applications by July 24th. Throughout August and September, committee chairs will review applications and interview selected applicants. Appointments are anticipated to take place in September.
To learn more about Lombard's volunteer committees and complete an application, visit www.villageoflombard.org/committees.