Downtown Lombard Developments
While summer is winding down, things are gearing up in Downtown Lombard. The Village of Lombard has various construction projects and activities that will be occurring in the coming months, including:
- Fringe Salon is relocating to a larger tenant space at 106 W. St. Charles Road (next to their existing downtown location).
- Salem True Medical Care is moving into a tenant space at 10 West St. Charles Road.
- Accurate Chiropractic Care moved into a tenant space at 145 S. Main Street.
Building Permits and Business Expansions
Building permits have been issued for tenant buildouts at the following locations:
- 126 W. St. Charles Road – Future home of Bone & Blossom Tattoo.
- 132 W. St. Charles Road – Plans for an expanded restaurant preparation area and ice cream establishment.
Permits Under Review
Currently, we are reviewing permits for:
- 101-109 S. Main Street (Lilac Station) – In addition to welcoming the new residents moving into the Lilac Station building, a lease has been signed and permits are under review for the MOTW Coffee Shop to be located within the western space and outside seating area at 2109 S. Main Street. Holladay Properties continues to market the remaining commercial tenant spaces.