1. RECIPIENT will utilize the MAPPING INFORMATION, as herein defined, for its own purposes and
will not disseminate or disclose said MAPPING INFORMATION to any other person or entity
other than for reference purposes.
2. RECIPIENT will take necessary and reasonable steps to prevent said MAPPING INFORMATION
from being disclosed to unauthorized persons.
4. RECIPIENT agrees that it will not disseminate, sell, disclose or otherwise transfer the said
MAPPING INFORMATION, nor will it disclose, disseminate, sell or otherwise transfer any byproduct
of the MAPPING INFORMATION, , unless authorized in writing by the VILLAGE to do so.
The RECIEPIENT, however, shall be allowed to disclose the MAPPING INFORMATION to its
employees as necessary to accomplish the purposes and uses allowed hereby.
5. RECIPIENT understands and acknowledges that the VILLAGE, by providing the MAPPING
INFORMATION to the RECIPIENT, makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the
6. RECIPIENT shall indemnify and hold harmless the VILLAGE, and its officers, agents and
employees, with respect to any claim or loss, including, but not limited to, attorney’s fees, costs
and expenses of litigation, claims and judgments in connection with any and all claims for
damages of any kind which may arise, either directly or indirectly, out of the acts or omissions of
the RECIPIENT, or its officers, agents or employees, in regard to the MAPPING INFORMATION
and the use thereof by the RECIPIENT.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field