Cruise Nights & Summer Concerts
2022 Cruise Nights and Summer Concerts
Kick back, relax and enjoy this unique experience that brings classic and custom cars, live music, and Lombard’s local businesses together for family-friendly summer events in Downtown Lombard!
These FREE summer events take place on Saturdays throughout June 18th - Aug. 27th, from 6 - 10 p.m. All concerts will be held at S. Park Ave (between St. Charles Rd and Michael McGuire Dr) from 6 - 9 p.m., and guests may set up chairs at 5 p.m. with parking available in the Metra commuter lots.
During the 10 Saturday night concerts, attendees, ages 21 and older with a proper ID, who would like to consume alcohol in the concert viewing space will be required to receive a wristband and purchase alcohol from participating adjacent businesses. Alcohol consumption is confined to the concert viewing area on S. Park Ave (between St. Charles Rd and Michael McGuire Dr), and no outside alcohol will be permitted. View the full list of rules under the Sale & Consumption of Alcohol tab.
|Event Date||Band Name|
|June 18||Lake Effect||Classic Rock, Swing, and Rhythm and Blues|
|June 25||StingRays||50’s, 60’s, & 70’s Rock & Roll Oldies Music|
|July 2||NO EVENT - 4th of July|
|July 9||SunFallen||Modern and Classic Country and Rock|
|July 16||Blooze Brothers||Motown, R&B, Soul, Blues Brothers music, and current favorites|
|July 23||Rocks Off||Rolling Stones Tribute Band|
|July 30||Generation Rocks||Popular classic Rock and Soul hits|
|August 6||Student Body||Party anthems of the 80’s, 90’s, and now|
|August 13||Centerfold||70s and 80s Rock & Roll Music|
|August 20||Kaleidoscope Eyes||An acoustic Beatles tribute band|
|August 27||7th Heaven||#1 festival Pop/Rock band|
Updates and weather-related delays or cancellations will be shared on the Village of Lombard’s Facebook and Twitter pages. A live feed of these social media pages is also available on the homepage of the Village website.
Make sure to follow @LombardCruiseNights on Facebook for timely updates!
Sale and Consumption of Alcoholic Beverages at Cruise Nights
Cruise Night Summer Concert goers, ages 21 and older with a proper ID, who would like to consume alcohol in the concert viewing space will be required to receive a wristband and purchase alcohol from participating adjacent businesses. The following rules shall apply:
- Must be 21 years or older with proper identification to purchase or consume alcoholic beverages from participating businesses
- Alcoholic beverages may only be consumed in, and may not leave, the concert viewing area on South Park Ave. between St. Charles Rd. and Michael McGuire Dr.
- Wristbands are required to be worn by all individuals purchasing or consuming alcoholic beverages within the concert viewing area
- No more than two (2) alcoholic beverages may be purchased by any person at the same time
- All alcoholic beverages for consumption in the concert viewing area must be served in plastic cups with a capacity of no more than sixteen (16) ounces
- Outdoor sales of alcoholic beverages no later than 9:30 PM and outdoor consumption of alcoholic beverages no later than 10:00 PM
- No outside alcohol permitted
Participating licensed businesses currently include:
- Babcock’s Grove House & The Lilac League
- Punky’s Pub
- Shannon’s Deli
Information for Cruisers
We appreciate every cruiser that has been a part of this event, and we look forward to seeing you and your classic car!
REMINDER: Cruise Car parking begins at 4 p.m., with the event starting at 6 p.m. Note that this starting time has been established to respect our downtown businesses and the customers who patronize these establishments throughout the afternoon. Cars parked before 4 p.m. risk ticketing.
Prior to attending, please refer to the information below:
- Lombard Cruise Nights are open to all classic or custom cars
- NO registration is required
- On-street parking is available on St. Charles Rd, and Cruiser cars may begin parking at 4 p.m.
- Parking is available in lots throughout downtown Lombard. See map.
- Please note that on nice weather days, parking is limited and cruisers are encouraged to plan accordingly.
- N. Park Ave will not be available for cruise cars this season
Free crafts and activities will be available at our Kids’ Corner each Saturday from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.!
Kids will have the opportunity to enjoy fun games, crafts, and/or activities from the Fire Department, Police Department, Public Works, Library, Park District and Historical Society.