4th of July Fireworks
4th of July 2019
The Village of Lombard will be hosting a fireworks display at Madison Meadow Park, on Thursday, July 4 at approximately 9:30 p.m. This time could be affected by the sunset or weather conditions. Free shuttle service will be available from nearby schools and attendees are strongly encouraged to utilize this service. Parking restrictions in the area around Madison Meadow Park will be in place. Please see FAQs and maps below for more information.
Don't have social media? You can view Lombard's live Facebook feed on the bottom of the Village's website homepage at www.villageoflombard.org.
- What will be happening this year for the Fourth of July?
- What can I bring to the event?
- Where can I park?
- Where are the shuttle locations?
- After I arrive, where should I go to see the fireworks?
- When will the fireworks start?
- Is there any handicapped accessibility to the park?
- Where can I go to find help in the case of an emergency?
- Are there bathrooms available at the event?
- What happens if it rains?
- What is the earliest time I’m allowed to “claim” my spot for the event?